Monday, April 14, 2008

Pictures of Everything!


Here is my little garden.












These plants have been around for a while. The center one is some sort of aloe I got at the grocery store and does very well. The other two are lemons and I planted them from lemon seeds from a lemon I ate. They are also doing very well, given I have sometimes forgotten to water them for weeks at a time.








These are the herbs I am growing; thyme, cilantro, and chives. The thyme is not doing so well...



















This is my basil. It seems to be doing well so far. Let's hope I can keep this one alive longer than the last one.


















Last but not least...
This little guy sprouted on Saturday! I could see the others poking up under the soil, too, but wasn't able to get a good picture of them.



The other pots are planted also, but I am assuming you dont want to look at photos of dirt. I'll post their pics when they sprout!

No comments: